We were folding laundry and Tommy came crawling in the room. John dropped a handful of socks on Tommy's head and Tommy looked up at me with a frozen surprised look on his face. He was waiting to see my response, so I laughed and he laughed. This is the result.
Oh, that is sooo cute! I'm so glad you posted it. Can't wait to let Charlie and Davey watch it - they'll love it.
ReplyDeleteHe has such a cute little personality and he's such a handsome boy! Your hair is so long and beautiful!
That is hilarious! It gave us a good laugh! It was like the anticipation of it was more funny than ever! If you're ever having a bad day, you just watch that video and it will make it better! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I also love the way you guys edited the video.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That was SOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! What a little cutie! He just gets more handsome all the time! Thanks for sharing... I was laughing along with you guys!
ReplyDeletethat was awesome! I was laughing like everyone else! What a cutieeee!
ReplyDeletea hardy huckle he has.
ReplyDeleteI should play that game with Sammy sometime!
ReplyDeleteI think I laughed non stop for like 5 minutes. So Cute! So Funny!
ReplyDelete