Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to Work


Tomorrow I go back to work. I have mixed feelings about this. Right now though I'm not excited. This was Tommy's visit out to the plant a couple weeks ago. He got to see the place while outside my belly rather than just inside. Apparently the thought of going back there outside the womb was so terrifying that he pooped his pants on the way there. Or should I say pooped up his onesie. It was the worst blow out up to that time, mind you this was before his blessing day blowout. While pregnant I spent a lot of time in the bathroom out at work so it was fitting to spend the first 15 minutes in the bathroom scrubbing out his onesie.
Either way he charmed everyone he met while there. Now I go back without him tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Des! Going back to work was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I seriously cried everyday for a week and then if anyone brought it up I would get emotional (post-pregnancy hormones I guess!). There were a couple of good things that came from it though. First of all, it made the time I did have with her so much more meaningful, and I was so much more patient. Second, Malea is so good about going to babysitters and being left at nursery now because she went to babysitters at a young age. I have seen some mom's who can't even walk out of the room w/o their child freaking out. I hope that you find that comforting. Good luck! Sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete